Solar energy is an excellent alternate source of energy, whether you are looking for ways to reduce your carbon footprint, or whether you wish to purchase power in a cost-effective manner.
As more and more businesses are considering renewable sources of energy, it becomes imperative to find ways to store this energy to be able to use it on-demand. It is especially critical when one considers the disparity between production and consumption of energy in a power system.
At CleanMax Solar, we offer your business a Lithium-Ion-based Energy Storage Solution (ESS) that can address the concerns of power imbalance at zero investment. CleanMax Solar will design, invest, install, commission, and maintain lithium-ion based Energy Storage Solutions (ESS). The ESS will reduce operations downtime by instantly switching over to stored power. Compared to traditional lead-acid technologies Lithium-ion solutions are safer, occupy lesser space, and even deliver a lower cost of ownership.
How does the Energy Storage Solution work?
On the Grid Online mode:
- Grid energy is the preferred source of energy at site (solar/grid electricity)
- Battery gets charged using grid power
- Load is powered from the grid
On the Grid Offline Mode:
- Power for the load is supplied by the battery
- When the ESS is no longer able to provide energy, power will shift to the diesel genset
- The controller optimizes the diesel genset for optimal efficiency and lower fuel consumption
- Control of operations is restored to grid online mode once grid power resumes